Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Stash #17

The last half of my week has seen me lose my voice and take to my bed with sinus pain...so all my sewing projects are untouched. 
But this week's Sunday Stash is brought to you today by some recent clearance purchases from Kerry at Sew Dearly Loved on Etsy. 

These are from a Denyse Schmidt range called 'Greenfield Hill' that I have NOT seen in Australia. They are from the cranberry and blueberry colourways.
L-R Library Stripe, Mill Plain and Ladies League in cranberry - mirrored in blueberry
I also bought this cute little Japanese fabric called 'All through the Town' by Fumika Oishi.
So what's new in your stash this week?


Feel free to add your blog link below and pay a little visit to the ones in the collection. Thank you to those who are starting to link up regularly. It's nice to have your support.

3 comments:

  1. Love the prints! The town one is too cute =D

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. There is one extra day to enter =D
    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/official-150th-post-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hope you are on the mend soon! And getting plenty of rest in the meantime :)

    Glad you have some new fabric to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commiserate with you on the sinus pain, I've been there too.

    Great additions to your stash, any plans for them as yet?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.