Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Round Up

Sunrises
Mid Winter mornings are getting crisper but more beautiful.

Sewing

Only blocks this month I am afraid. The top two are for Bees and the bottom is for a Wombat.


Chickens

All of the girls are laying now. So some days I get half a dozen eggs. 


One day Scruffy layed two eggs in one day!

As they started playing "hide the eggs", this month I changed the routine and kept them in the chicken run until lunchtime. It seems to be working.

And I discovered that they are jungle birds at heart.

Palm Felling


Limb Removal 

Slashing

Sowing


Weed Removal

Reading - I read my first Jack Reacher novel. Not bad.


How was your July?

1 comment:

  1. I've got my eye on that refractorium block too! I've tried another of Jane's blocks, but I mucked up the printing, forgot to untick the scale to fit box for half the block, so they ended up two different sized halves. Your property is looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.